Baker Mallett is one of the leading construction providers to the commercial sector. Using our knowledge, skills and processes, we provide innovative, industry leading services to our clients.
We are currently recruiting for Building Surveyors to be based out of our Sheffield Office, to undertake duties on a range of projects. We would be very keen to hear from candidates with Building Surveying Experience. We are looking for candidates with the relevant experience ranging from Graduate to Senior Surveyor with negotiable salary and benefits;
Main Purpose of the Role
- To provide a first class technical Building Surveying Support to the team and client base.
- To drive exceptional delivery, health and safety, commercial, risk management and quality performance on projects throughout their lifecycle.
- To lead and co-ordinate project activities, ensuring good communication and adherence to governance processes.
- To understand, anticipate, inform and deliver great outcomes for our clients, every time.
Building Surveyors to manage projects from basic technical reports and condition surveys right through to managing projects up to a value of £500k.
Tasks to include:
- Defect identification, analysis and remedial advice.
- Building Surveys.
- Preparing Specifications, plans, contracts, budgets and other documentation.
- Planning, managing and overseeing building work.
- Managing projects and/or multi-disciplinary teams.
- Monitoring project progress and ensuring work is completed in time.
- Writing technical reports.
- Advising clients about building/property issues including technical, financial, legal, environmental, building regulation and restoration matters.
Marketing and Business Development
- Identifying opportunities to develop new business with existing clients and reporting such opportunities to the appropriate line manager
- Identifying ways in which building surveying products and services can be improved and referring ideas to the appropriate line manager.
Baker Mallett LLP are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
If you are interested in being part of our team, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!