Mail Centre Improvement Programme for Royal Mail Group Property
The Mail Centre Improvement Programme is a National Programme of Works for properties which are business critical to Royal Mail Group Ltd.
Programme Key Metrics:-
- Improved circa 363,00m2 floor area of the Mail Centre Estate.
- Reduced the average age of the Mail Centre Estate by 3 years.
- Improved power resilience for the Mail Centre Estate by 36%.
- Installed LED lighting to circa 200,000m2 of Operational Floor Area.
- Provided 15 year warranty following roof repair on circa 80,000m2 of existing Main Centre Estate.