Baker Mallett is one of the leading construction providers to the commercial sector. Using our knowledge, skills and processes, we provide innovative, industry leading services to our clients.
We are currently recruiting for Project Managers to be based out of our Head Office in Warrington, to undertake duties on a range of projects. We would be very keen to hear from candidates with experience in this sector.
Main Purpose of the Role
- To drive exceptional delivery, health and safety, commercial, risk management and quality performance on projects throughout their lifecycle.
- To lead and co-ordinate project activities, ensuring good communication and adherence to governance processes.
- To understand, anticipate, inform and deliver great outcomes for our clients, every time.
Project Managers handle commissions of varying sizes, depending upon the complexity of the project etc. Typically, projects fall within the £1m to £50m or as part of major programmes of work.
Tasks to include:
- Helping to establish the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters.
- Identifying and ensuring that the appropriate line manager is aware of quality, safety, health and environmental issues.
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project.
- Project Planning.
- Advising upon the procurement of resources.
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross functional project team.
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques
- Managing the change control process
- Monitoring and advising upon project finances
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- Taking a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants at all project stages.
Marketing and Business Development
- Identifying opportunities to develop new business with existing clients and reporting such opportunities to the appropriate line manager
- Identifying ways in which project management products and services can be improved and referring ideas to the appropriate line manager.
Baker Mallett LLP are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage applications from all sectors of the community
If you are interested in being part of our team, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!