Baker Mallett Re-Appointed to Fusion21 Four Year Framework10th October 2017
Baker Mallett Appointed to Procurement for Housing Framework15th November 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Quantity Surveyor who is looking to work in a dynamic head office, based in Warrington. Offering a competitive remuneration package and opportunities to grow with the company, we would be delighted to hear from you.
To join us, you will need:
- To be qualified with a BSc (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying
- To be conversant in general aspects of quantity surveying
- Experience of pre and post contract construction
- A willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme
- Excellent interpersonal skills – an ability to communicate effectively both internally and with Clients
- Good I.T. skills
- Effective organisational skills
- Self Motivation and desire to succeed
- An ability to work unsupervised when necessary
Tasks to include:
- Working within a team and providing a range of quantity surveying duties from project inception to completion
- Preparation of cost plans/estimates/bills of quantities/tender documents
- Provision of post contract quantity surveying services
- Preparation of data and reports to timescales and in a format required by line management/client
- Working collaboratively with other service teams to provide an integrated approach to client delivery
- Assisting in the mentoring of junior staff
Baker Mallett LLP are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
If you are interested in being part of our team, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!