Senior Quantity Surveyors (North West)23rd October 2019
Completion of North West Dementia Friendly Care Home15th November 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Senior Quantity Surveyor who is looking to work within a dynamic team. Offering a competitive remuneration package and opportunities to grow with the company, if you think you fit with what we are looking for, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fully experienced in the provision of core QS services from feasibility / concept through to finalisation of accounts.
- Minimum 10 years post‐qualification practical experience in roles directly related to the provision of quantity surveying services
- Track record of successfully delivering projects.
- Extensive working experience in pre and/or post contract quantity surveying services.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
- Good leadership and motivational skills.
- Fully experienced in the use of all major forms of contract
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the day to day project duties
- Support the Partners and / or Senior Management Team to ensure provision of services adheres to Client’s satisfaction
- Manage team resources to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Brief, direct and supervise project personnel under your direct control
- Provide expert advice and solutions to meet clients expectations and requirements
- Develop business opportunities with existing clients and similar level counterparts in related disciplines of other consultants
- Oversee a portfolio of projects covering pre and post contract quantity surveying services
- Supervise the delivery of services including cost planning and estimation, preparation of tender and contract documents, tender evaluation, valuation of payments and variations, and account finalisation
- Engage with clients and other project stakeholders.
- To be qualified with a BSc (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying or RICS
Baker Mallett LLP are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
If you are interested in being part of our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!