We have the ability to provide you with the support you require.
Baker Mallett have now introduced a Building Surveying service to our clients in line with those currently being offered.
We have a vast experience working with Commercial, Industrial and Retail Properties and with our RICS Accredited Building Surveying staff we can turn our hand to all things property related.
Whether you are dealing with an existing building, older building of historic or architectural importance or planning major works we have the ability to provide you with the support you require.
Our team have the capabilities to assist with small matters relating to minor or major building defects, future repairs and maintenance that may be required, acquisition surveys to ensure the properties are suitable as well as the full ranges of professional services relating to dilapidations, schedules of condition and Party Wall. We can offer the following services on multi million pound structures to the smallest of adaptions and repairs.
- Acquisition Surveys – Surveying a buildings condition, compliance and defects prior to purchase or lease.
- Planned Maintenance - Preparation of Planned Preventative Maintenance programs to help you prepare budgets for and manage your building portfolio.
- Refurbishment - Offering advice, implementation and management of building maintenance including all contractual services, financial management and all necessary Statutory approvals.
- Feasibilities/ Due Diligence – Assessing and advising on the suitability, compliance and statutory issues with any property related proposals.
- Defect investigation and Technical Reports – Our Chartered Building Surveyors can advise on all your buildings technical requirements, including identifying defects, analysing and specifying remedial works.
- Professional Services – Dilapidations, Party Wall and Schedules of Condition. Advising on all professional services issues to help your position as a property owner, landlord or incoming/ outgoing tenant.
- Relocations – As well as ensuring the property is suitable, we have the abilities to assist with occupation of a property, from planning, staff relocation and furniture selection we can ensure a smooth transition.